With six under the age of seven and two young adults (who are still my babies) you tend to have lists. This is one of those lists:
20. Your once spotless house is now well lived in. Very well lived in.
19. Alone time with your husband is classified as…. ha ha jokes on you there is no alone time.
18. The amount of homework in the evenings is ridiculous (I will never survive when they all hit middle school)
17. Even though you have a toy room you somehow have toys in every room in the house.
16. Getting anywhere,such as school or church, on time is considered a victory.
15. If your phone is missing look to see which child is no longer the playing with the others and go to their room. There you will find both child and phone.
14. Bedtime snuggles and “mommy I’s love you’s” are the best.
13. You will hear “This is the worst day ever” by at least one of the little loves daily.
12. You find food in the strangest places such as toy boxes or in the clean towels.
11. Someone will always complain about what’s for dinner and refuse to eat. FYI keep cereal in the pantry.
10. Bath time equals floor will be mopped due to the insane about of water splashed around.
9. You watch the clock in the evenings until your adult child(ren) call to let you know they have made it home from work/college.
8. The TV is always on Disney or Sprout…ALWAYS.
7. Someone is always crying because someone else is not sharing.
6. Words such as fart, poopyhead, and stupid are bad bad words and the little loves race to tell you who said it (so they can say it and giggle)
5. You think to yourself “Was it THIS crazy with my old ones?”
4. You are convinced that you’re a horrible mom at least a hundred times a day and worry if you are doing a good job.
3. You give good behavior stars if they go potty (extra stars if the actually hit the toilet)
2. They can pick on each other and fight with each other all day long, but no one else can. Mess with one you mess with them all.
1. You remind yourself they are only this small for a short while and sigh. Then you Thank God that He picked you to love this beautiful chaos.